At Tomco Electric, we are committed to making safety the number one priority within our company. Safety is a lifestyle at Tomco Electric and to encourage this type of personal commitment, we are continually working to educate our employees on the latest in safety trends and programs.
At Tomco Electric, we understand that our actions not only affect the project we are associated with, but employee’s families and personal lives as well.
Some of the practices we apply to promote safety awareness at Tomco Electric are:
- New Hire safety orientation
- Monthly company safety meetings
- Toolbox weekly safety meetings
- Detailed Job Hazard analysis
- Daily task specific reviews
- Formalized safety committee within company
Tomco Electric is a drug and alcohol free company and equal opportunity employer. Through our desired commitment to safety we have been able to establish and maintain a low Experience Modification Rate that has ranked with the best in the industry.
Below is a list of just a few of the programs and awards we are honored to be a part of:
- AGC 2007 ROSE award finalist
- NW Construction magazine list of Top 50 specialty contractors
- OSHA approved safety program
- Longtime member of Associated General Contractors
- Primary sponsor of Mid Oregon Construction Safety Summit
- SAIF award for Outstanding Safety Performance.